Tuesday 24 July 2012

Centred

 Here's a range of Flora-One-of-a-Kinds, centred.
I particularly like working on the centre of the fleurs.
And don't get me started on how much I love flower stamens.





Each fleur is hand-cut, hand-pieced either stitched or glued in place,
 after a range of fabric finishes are applied.

My studio's a very happy place for me.
Lucky, I know.
Hope these images of the workers' rainbow of vegetables posters make you smile!
Straight from the Cruciferous and Colourful workshop!

Oh, and in case you are wondering, no vegetables were wasted in the completion of this project.
The workers ate their assignments.
As instructed, even the Brussell sprouts!
Cheerfully!

I found
I could say things with
color and shapes that I couldn't say
in any other way - things that
I had no words for.
Poppy by Georgia O’Keefe





No comments:

Post a Comment