Friday 6 July 2012

Fleur Stocks, Sustainability and Hair Colouring

It all started when I visited a website about Going Grey Great.
Next minute, I had bangs and decided no longer to dye.
Talk about under the influence.
It was those french lovelies, again.
The above peep toe lace heels are the result of not colouring my hair for the last six months.
I have saved that much money.
Dyeing was no longer sustainable.
I am not unhappy with the exchange.
I like to think I have reached a turning point, because a few days ago, I received a comment to the happy tune of,
 'I thought that colour was deliberate highlights.'
Nice.
Fleur stocks are full and ready for July 14, Jindalee Bowls Club, you Brisbanites.
10am - 1pm.
Some seriously lovely things for sale.
Some money to a good cause, too:
The Motor Neurone Association Australia, Inc.





Trotted off in the lace peep toes to lunch at Montrachet, Given Terrace, Paddington.
Wore a One-of-a-Kind pink Flora corsage, mixed with a top from a thrift store,
and the aforementioned peep toe CLs.
It was lovely with Mr Fascinata and a colleague of his.
Think I might have talked her into joining the Embroiderers' Guild.
Must send a follow-up email.

Had to forgo this stage of the lunch, unfortunately.
Because the shocking memories of unpicking the Josh Goot digital print
 to increase 1/2 a size, are still too fresh.
Focussed now on what I have to do to keep the workers happy next term.
Holidays down to about 15%.
Enjoy the weekend.




No comments:

Post a Comment