Monday 8 April 2013

The Hat Box

 I'm trotting off to The Hat Box for a few hours today.




How are you going with the Embroiderers' Guild Mothers Day Craft Fair.

Don't panic, you don't have to be a mother to go.
I highly recommend you are in attendance. Get in early.
You might have to park up the road a bit, so don't wear high heels.
I'm not joking when I say 8am, to pick the eyes out.
Why not?
 This lovely Hat Box Summer range might be a bit depleted.
But, there'll be lots of felt and feathers for Winter.
Come and have a look.

I love how holidays give you time to think and do.
 I've selvaged some dried and pressed lily petals from that bouquet
I dyed a while back.

 I stashed the vase in a corner and forgot about it.
The water evaporated and the flowers dried to soft leather.




 I carefully ironed the petals.




 
I'll be taking this red vinyl and suede rose number in.
  Suitable for a Winter look.
 
 

 

2 comments:

  1. I hope you enjoy yourself...sounds lots of fun :)) Have a great week xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you had a great time! Sounds awesome!

    ReplyDelete