Thursday 2 October 2014

Art Quill Studio: The Art of FascinatorsWearable ArtGuest Artist: Fl...

Art Quill Studio: The Art of FascinatorsWearable ArtGuest Artist: Fl...: Preamble Designer clothes, cloths and wearable art itself have featured on this blogspot. For your convenience I have listed the followi...

I meant to tell you, Marie who writes Art Quill Studio did a story on Flora. Marie's posts are incredibly researched and have the academic depth that could be helpful for anyone that wants to forgo the frippery and learn a few things here and there...

I have used her research for some chalkface work. I love this site. Enjoy a look around.

3 comments:

  1. Flora what a fabulous retrospective! You are such a talent. And now it appears, you are a celebrity to boot :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will definitely check it out Flora.
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete