Sunday 5 October 2014

Find your Tribe

Mr Fascinata in true Oscar Wild fashion doesn't like any club that accepts him.
But, he has made an exception.
 To be honest, he likes nothing better than to find himself at The French Bulldog Club of Queensland's
Fun Day for Frenchies.
 We joined such a day last weekend.
 Here he is (leg-wise) with our Dog of the Year.




 The humans don't do that much talking.
It is all about the Frenchies.

 There's a costume parade.
With a nod to the next Pirates of the Caribbean movie being shot in my own backyard.
Or, at least country.
We gave a nod to a pirate suit.
Full ensemble, with a hand-made tri-corn.
Raw felted wool dreadlocks included.
Complete with a sword.
Some people will never get well.
 There was also a spotty calf to compete with.



 A triceratops and a life-saver (beach patroller).
 A Mariachi and a dinosaur.

 Obedience tricks.


 Refreshments.
 Have you found your tribe lately?
Let me know about it.


10 comments:

  1. Soooooooo cute!! And these costumes for them to wear, I love it :)))))))) Happy week to you doll xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dainty, the Frenchies are over the top. It was a big day for them. Xx

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Aren't they? You know I had never heard of them and got a big shock when Mr Fascinata wanted one because I thought they looked poodle killers! So wrong...

      Delete
  3. Oh my lord. A club for Frenchies. Well I live and breathe. Too cute! I have many tribes. To each I am something different, as they are to me. I'm glad Mr Fascinata has found his tribe. It's such a weight off a girls mind to have an occupied husband, isn't it ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes...who would think!!!
      Each to their own all right...
      Good fit for Mr Fascinata...similar personalities. Xx

      Delete
  4. haha! so many varieties and i love their costumes Flora.
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kim!!!! It was hilarious! You would have laughed until you cried. :D x

      Delete
  5. Wow very nice post!!!
    Have a wonderful weekend!!! my g+ for you!!!:)))

    Besos, desde España, Marcela♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Marcela, you are lovely with your support and I know your artistic temperament would love animals. Xx

      Delete