Sunday 26 October 2014

Halloweenie: Early Start

I am always chuffed to get an invite to a party.
It is a lot of effort indeed, to have people over.
Especially for Halloween.
I am also chuffed that I talked Mr Fascinata into wearing a hairpiece.
I am nothing if not predictable.
Call me Morticia and here is Gomez.
And we brought Thing without his RSVP.


 
 The host and hostess just pretty much left their house how it is everyday.
Poisons...operating tables....scary creatures....
Which was very disappointing.
 I have peppered this post with a few fleurs fierce enough for Halloween wearing.
Hope you don't mind the almost gratuitous placement.
 


Costumes included the details.
This clown had bows on her pointing pumps.
 They pulled a few fingers out of the oven.
 
 

 
 Forgot to hide their skeletons in the closet.
Nonetheless, a great time was had by all.
I met the lovely Malificent.
That beautiful hero and villain.
 
 

 Moreover, and in the ultimate example of forward planning.
The 2015 Flora and Mr Fascinata in Paris sojourn had been booked.
I can't take the credit.

 I am as excited as you are.
 What are you looking forward to?
Anything grabbing you?
Do tell.
 I'm off to tidy up Flora's atelier.
Again.

 


2 comments:

  1. What fun! Adams Family was a childhood favorite of mine. We borrowed Maleficent on DVD over the weekend - Angelina Jolie perfectly cast in the lead role.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks like so much fun and I love the Addams Family as well, so amazing!! Am glad you had a fun time Xx

    ReplyDelete