Monday 27 October 2014

R is for R-E-D and for R-E-P-E-A-T

 I am not lying when I say I love this red satin rose headpiece.
 I've stitched a little bit of black lace over its base and stretched it so it
flutters a bit on the forehead.




 Here's its inception.
 
It will be available at The Hat Box after I hotfoot it in there tomorrow.
That's all.
I'm off to study Auslan.
I will be honest with you, I am on the third round of Auslan One..
A repeat student who doesn't do her homework.
I know.

 


 
 
 


10 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Dear Yasmeen
      Thank you for your compliment!
      Flora x

      Delete
  2. I know the sign language for turtle. Will have to show you it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cilla!!! I checked for it in the Auslan signbank! It is SOOOO cute. I won't forget it. Xx

      Delete
  3. A red rose for raceday? Gorgeous! I feel for you on the Auslan. It's hard learning this stuff as an adult student. The brain cells just don't co-operate, do they! Mimi...xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Totally correct there. I have to keep learning over and over again.
    Roses are all around the Flemington track...that's it isn't it?
    Xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this piece, it's amazing doll...soo lush!!! Good luck on the learning, I would forget everything in seconds, ha :) Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I love that red red rose atop your head, fabulosity incarnate!
    I love a person who can do red. (I cannot do, my face too ruddy)
    All through varsity my friend Sue did a huge scarf in a bow round her head (this was the Eighties) and red lips and she looked fab whether we were on the netball court or at a kegger party.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh yes, YES! HELLO! I remember you now! I am reading my comments and I saw yours and wondered....hmmm, I recognize that lovely name!

    Thank you so much for coming over to comment! IMAGINE and create (as I can see you do, so beautifully!) Anita

    ReplyDelete