Tuesday 26 January 2016

Renaissance.

 Good People, I am back.
Wow.
I know, I am as surprised as you are,
I am nothing if not unpredictable.
I would be lying if I said I haven't enjoyed the break.
But this hiatus has placed me in a bit of a dilemma.
I have a lot to report back on.
So in truest of form I am going backwards detailing the last six months or
so of frippery. Click away if you are going to irked.
You've been warned.
I do enjoy the reliving the past.

I have still been avidly fashioning frippery.
I have been part of Mercedes Benz Fashion Festival in Brisbane again.
Included with a little fashion shoot in the promotional magazine.
From there I did a week of millinery tuition with the Millinery Convention.
Concluded with a masquerade ball, dubbed Imaginarium.
 


 




It was all a bit fabulous.
Between popping off to Holland, Belgium and Paris in September.
Here's my first glimpse of Paris from the Taxi after getting off the
Thalys train from Brussels. 
And, a Paris bus-stop poster.
 




I had time for a few more morning-teas because part of my 2015 work-life balance
was more Atelier Flora work for sale at The Hat Box.
I was in-charge of my own tea and lunch-breaks.

The fridge was never far away.
 I have eaten my way through Marche du Macaron's range of confections.

 Be careful what you wish for because I've ended up with a macaron shop at
the end of my street.
I am not complaining.
Here it is:
 

Stay tuned, keep your eyes open, there's more to follow.

 
 







7 comments:

  1. Welcome back Flora!
    Love the picture of the dog chillin'
    cilla x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Cilla! Dogs certainly know how to relax. Xx

      Delete
  2. Macaron shop at the end of the street is the best and worst of tortures Flora! Welcome back. You know you've been missed, right? Mimi xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I missed you and your frippery!! So much to love. Macaroons look fab x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you HIH, would love to hear a big more from you! Xx

      Delete